- Business Coaching
As a bootstrap entrepreneur, I’ve learned there are just some things you don’t cut corners on. My “golden rule” has always been to hire the best Lawyer, Accountant, and Coach you can find -even if you can’t afford it. The truth is you simply can’t afford NOT to. The reason is simple…
“you don’t know what you don’t know.”
Why Should I Hire You?
I created a multi-million dollar internationally recognized company out a of $2,000 investment. I’ve actually DONE it. I’m the real deal. I practice what I preach and I can PROVE my tactics and strategies work.
- DIY Publicity Strategies: Secured placements on Oprah, the Today Show, Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (including appearance on show helping designers), USA Today, countless local news stations, national magazines, international magazines
- Celebrity Marketing & Product Placement: Celebrity fans include Halle Berry, Britney Spears, Demi Moore, Kate Hudson, Holly Robinson, Lisa Rinna, Jessica Alba, Angela Bassett, Brooke Burke, and many more.
- Utilizing Current Events/Headlines: Launched PR campaign to take advantage of Presidential Election that resulted in numerous print publication features, several television mentions, celebrity purchases at Democratic National Convention in Denver including picture of Hilary Clinton holding baby wearing Glamajama.
- Developing Branding that Builds Value: Transformed a simple baby romper product into an internationally recognized lifestyle brand with multiple revenue streams including retail sales, wholesale sales, media sales, licensing revenue, speaking engagements, branded entertainment web show, consulting, and writing assignments.
- Streamlining Operations for Profitability: Leveraged technology and key partnerships to successfully manage company operations as the CEO/President and only employee. Utilized strict processes and methodology to create an operations formula that maximizes profitability while minimizing overhead.
- Sales and Distribution Strategies: Created key retailer relationships with over 500 specialty boutiques throughout the states and overseas. Developed relationships with large retailers such as Nordstroms, Barney’s New York, Target, JCPenney, and Sears.
- Social Media Engagement & Interaction: Early adopter immersed in online outreach such as blogging, social media, and video broadcasts since 2003. Strong presence on Twitter (25K+), Facebook (2750+), and YouTube (80K+ Views/2800+ Friends) (click here for more)
I’m a RECOGNIZED expert…
Contributing Writer, click here
Contributing Writer, click here
What Will I Learn?
My small business coaching approach is education based. I teach you HOW to fish, I don’t SELL the fish. Utilizing my 7 + years of experience, I will create for you a personalized roadmap for YOUR success. I help you execute the plan step by step while coaching you towards a deeper understanding of your business, your customers, and your highest and best use. After 3 months of this intense, personalized training you will have the tools and education needed to achieve success.
How Can I Hire You?
- Rock Your BiZ DIY Small Business Coaching Intensive: (complete analysis focusing on marketing strategy and streamlining operations, fully customized action plan to achieve your goals, 24/7 access, 2 calls/week to help execute objectives, and your company introduced to the glamaLIFE audience) 12 hrs/month (3 months suggested)
- Rock Your BiZ Small Business Coaching Action Plan Only: (complete analysis focusing on marketing strategy and streamlining operations, fully customized action plan to achieve your goals provided as report) 4hrs/project
- Rock Your BiZ Small Business Coaching Strategy Call: Call to discuss strategy with Heather and focuses on providing actionable solutions to your current business problems. $150/hr
A personal note…
The idea small business coaching can be a little unnerving. There are thousands of “snake oil” salesmen on the web promising success when they’ve never achieved it themselves. I understand your hesitation. I want you feel 100% comfortable with me and confident that your money is being spent wisely.
I offer a FREE, no commitment 1 hour consult to introduce myself and discuss your needs. If you feel comfortable moving forward-great. If not, I wish you the best and encourage you to stay in touch- I’m always happy to help! Just email email@example.com to get started.
All the Best,
Want to hear what others say about me?
Commenter’s Name: Thomas McFeeley
Comment: Heather is the perfect example of determination and desire being the most important business tools one can possess. At a young age, she built a brilliant company through vision, perseverance, and leadership. She is a true business leader.
Commenter’s Name: Aronado Placencia
Comment: Definitely *****FIVE STARS***** I’ve interviewed and followed over 400 startup CEO’s, “web-celebrities”, and media folks over the last few years and Heather Schuck is absolutely one of the most inspiring people I’ve ever met. She’s built her *Glama* empire on the virtues of hard work, determination, perseverance, and all the while leveraging “social” extremely effectively and efficiently. We ALL could stand to learn from Heather!!
Commenter’s Name: Bill Fanning
Comment: I have followed Heather’s business for a couple years and been very impressed with her drive and passion for building the Glamajama brand. Her natural curiosity to understand progressive ways to interact with her customer base and drive awareness of her brand has given her an education through experience in how to use social media to augment her marketing, pr and customer service efforts. Two thumbs up on the nomination!
Commenter’s Name: Keith Privette
Comment: Heather has it all when it comes to business, smarts, personality, social media prowess. She has taken her dream of GlamaJama and truly made it a thriving and successful business, which is no surprise to me! Heather has enough personality and smarts to fill 3 Texas Stadiums, then have enough to power the jumbotron! If anyone is deserving of this award Heather sure has earned it!
Commenter’s Name: Mike T Smith
Comment: Heather deserves this reward because she is what social media was meant to be. She’s not always cramming her products and services down your throat, like so many entrepreneurs tend to do. If you speak to Heather she’ll always speak back whether it’s a comment, question or concern. She helped me when I started my company and I never felt like I was bothering her. Despite her success, she is very humble. She is a super sweet and genuine person and one day this reward will be named after her.
Commenter’s Name: Jessica Eaves Mathews
Comment: Heather is a pioneer in using social media to build strong relationships AND a killer brand. She is authentic, generous with information and very responsive. She is a shining example of how to use social media to build your business successfully AND authentically. Everyone should follow her!
Commenter’s Name: Steve Wolf, Stunt Ranch
Comment: Heather achieves what remains elusive to most users of social media: She builds genuine relationships with her community. The Heather you contrue through her media is exactly the Heather that you experience in person. She is genuine, funny, warm and enthusiastic, while struggling along just like the rest of us. She shares the full range of her self and her humanity with her friends and with her “social” friends. She is tremendously giving, and understands that we are all in this world together: that succeeding while others fail is a hollow success. She strives to share her enthusiasm and her hard-won knowledge with others, and to promote the brave behaviors that lead to success in her friends and fans. She understands that you make a living by what you get, but that you make a life by what you give. She’s a self starter, a generous business owner, a terrific mom, and deserves recognition for her work across so many areas. She could also use a little sleep. Actually, a lot.
Commenter’s Name: Christie Schultz
Comment: Heather is amongst the most inspiring, inspired, talented, caring, and charismatic women entrepreneurs whom I have ever had the pleasure to meet and come to know. As the founder of an international organization comprised of entrepreneurial moms, that is truly saying a lot.Heather’s brilliant utilization of social media has literally separated her from the pack of other merchandisers, and has opened up an entirely new avenue for her to carve out her expertise as a now veteran entrepreneur and mom. When she doesn’t have an answer, she makes it her mission to find one. When she doesn’t know how to do it, she figures it out. She slogged it out in the trenches back when no one had any expertise in social media, blazed trails, stayed true to herself, and always followed her gut. What Heather did innately, countless books have now been written and are receiving accolades on the bestseller list for touting their “keep-it-real” social media rules of engagement. Heather is one to watch!
Commenter’s Name: Michael Priceless
Comment: Heather is the most incredible modern day example of social media. She approaches social media in the most honest way I’ve ever seen. Heather interacts with fans, friends, and followers not because it’s “a part of her business strategy,” but because she actually cares. Heather’s sincerity to teach and show people how to achieve success is truly inspiring.
As a social media master, Heather shows that social media is more than just about business. It’s about a lifestyle. A lifestyle of connection.
Good luck Heather in obtaining this award! You DESERVE IT!